August 20, 2021
Come celebrate the end of the season at the Pool’s first ever Swim-A-Thon fundraiser!
Swimmers of all ages, sorted by age group, will swim as many lengths as possible during their scheduled time and then collect donation pledges from their sponsors.
Swim heats begin at 4:00pm with food, entertainment, and more fun to follow the swim!
Registration due by August 18.
REGISTER NOW or continue reading for more details.
- Open to all swimmers – Clinton Pool Membership is NOT required to participate.
- Swimmers will swim as many lengths as they can in the allotted time period.
- Swimmers under 8 years old will have 15 minutes to swim and swimmers can use life vests/flotation devices and kickboards. They will have 15 minutes to swim and will start around 4:15.
- 9 – 12 year old Swimmers will have 30 minutes to swim and will start around 4:45 (No kickboards).
- 13 – 18, 18 and over Swimmers will have 45 minutes to swim and we expect them to start around 5:15 pm. (No kickboards).
- Swimmers may swim any strokes that they are comfortable with and can take breaks as needed.
- The final number will be lengths completed in a time period.
- Pledges can be made on a per length basis or as a flat donation.
- Minimum pledged amount to participate is $10.
- Pledge sheets and money are due by August 20 to be eligible for prizes. Checks can be made out to Clinton Youth Foundation.
- Most dollars raised – 1 prize awarded per age bracket: <8 yo / 9-12 yo / 13-18 yo / >18 yo
- Most lengths – 1 prize per awarded per age bracket: <8 yo / 9-12 yo / 13-18 yo / >18 yo
- August 18th – Registration due
- August 20th – Pledge sheets due at the event check in starting at 4 pm.
- August 31st – Pledge money due
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org