August 12, 2022
Join us for our 2nd Annual Swim-a-Thon Fundraiser!
On August 12, from 5:00 – 7:00 pm, swimmers of all ages, sorted by age group, will swim as many lengths as possible during their scheduled time and then collect donation pledges from their sponsors.
Check in starts at 5:00 pm and swimming starts at 5:15 pm. Games, food, music, and more fun to follow the swim!
Registration due by August 5.
REGISTER NOW or continue reading for more details.
- Open to all swimmers and all ages – Clinton Pool Membership is NOT required to participate.
- Swimmers will swim as many lengths as they can in the allotted time period.
- Swimmers under 8 years old will have 15 minutes to swill, will start around 5:15 pm, and can use life vests/flotation devices/kickboards.
- 9 – 12 year old Swimmers will have 30 minutes to swim and will start around 5:30 pm (No kickboards).
- 13 – 18, 18 and over Swimmers will have 45 minutes to swim and will start around 6:00 pm (No kickboards).
- Swimmers may swim any strokes that they are comfortable with and can take breaks as needed.
- The final number will be lengths completed in a time period.
- Pledges can be made on a per length basis or as a flat donation.
- Minimum pledged amount to participate is $10.
- Pledge sheets and money are due by August 12 to be eligible for prizes. Checks can be made out to Clinton Youth Foundation.
- Most dollars raised – 1 prize awarded per age bracket: <8 yo / 9-12 yo / 13-18 yo / >18 yo
- Most lengths – 1 prize per awarded per age bracket: <8 yo / 9-12 yo / 13-18 yo / >18 yo
- August 5: Registration due
- August 12: Pledge sheets due at check in at 5:00 pm
- August 26: Pledge money due
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org