Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, space at the pool is limited this summer. To better serve our membership, we are using SignUpGenius to process reservations up to three days in advance of your visit.
If you know the drill click here to sign up, otherwise continue reading below.
How does it work?
- Once we have processed your membership form and payment, you will receive an email from our SignUpGenius account – Clinton Pool <firstname.lastname@example.org> – inviting you to sign up.
- HINT: if you want to make sure you see this email, add the above email to your contacts.
- You may be prompted to create a SignUpGenius account–this is recommended but not required.
- NOTE: Be sure to use the same email address that you supplied as your primary email address on your membership form.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to view the Pool’s sign up sheet, and book slots up to three days in advance of your visit. For example, if you’re looking at the signup on a Monday, you may book slots for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- NOTE: Slot booked after noon the day of are not guaranteed.
- Click on the “sign up” button next to the day and time you would like to visit.
- Each family/individual may sign up for ONE SLOT PER DAY–multiple signups on a single day will be canceled.
- Once you have selected a slot you will be asked to enumerate the size of your party (1-6). If you have an Individual Membership, please do not choose more than one 😉
- As a courtesy to others, please do not sign up for more spaces than you are certain you will use.
- Lastly, if you have a change in plans, or need to change the number in your party, know that you can access your reserved slots through SignUpGenius up until the day of your visit. If you need to, you can also email us or call the pool with last minute changes.
- Please be considerate to other members and notify us of any changes/cancelations. Repeated failure to show up for scheduled visits will result in losing access to the reservation system.
We appreciate your working with us as we implement this new system to help protect the health of our members and provide a satisfying experience for everyone at the pool this summer!