THREE FUN FILLED EVENTS, EACH AN OPPORTUNITY TO SUPPORT THE CLINTON COMMUNITY POOL.
Have questions? Keep reading….or jump directly to:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When and Where is the Treasure Hunt?
- The Treasure Hunt is Friday, May 7 through Friday, May 14, 2021. There will be clues that lead you throughout the Village of Clinton to a treasure chest with prizes for your team.
- How many people can be on my team?
- We ask that you keep your team to no more than five (5) people.
- What is the cost to participate in the Treasure Hunt?
- The registration fee is $20 per team (up to five people per team).
- When can I register for the Treasure Hunt?
- Teams can register between now and Thursday, May 13.
- How do I register my team for the Treasure Hunt?
- Register here online.
- Your first clue and additional instructions (with helper clues and hints) will be sent to each team upon registration.
- Can I complete the Treasure Hunt at any time?
- Yes, your team can start and complete the Treasure Hunt anytime between Friday, May 7 at 9a.m. and Friday, May 14 at 5 p.m.
- Do I need anything special to complete the Treasure Hunt?
- All you need is your instruction packet (sent to you when you register) and a pencil/pen to write down the stops (and maybe help decipher a clue or two). Some challenges will ask you to snap and submit a photo, so a phone (with camera app) will help. And all of the clues are within walking distance, so no car required. (Depending on how you get from clue to clue, you could walk up to 2 miles – so a wagon or stroller may be advisable, if you have little ones.)
ONLINE SILENT AUCTION
- When is the Online Silent Auction?
- The Silent Auction will take place Friday, May 7 through Saturday, May 15. Final bids and winner announcements will be made during the Virtual Pool Party on Saturday, May 15, from 7:00– 8:30 p.m. EST.
- Where can I view and bid on items for the Online Silent Auction?
- To view items and bid online, visit here.
- Select items will also be on display in the Nola’s Annex window in the Village of Clinton.
- Do I have to attend the Virtual Pool Party to be able to win an item in the Online Silent Auction?
- No, you will be notified if your bid wins in the Silent Auction. Note that final bidding will take place during the Virtual Pool Party.
VIRTUAL POOL PARTY
- What is the Virtual Pool Party?
- A virtual celebration with music by Monk Rowe, Pool stories, Treasure Hunt prize announcements, final Silent Auction bidding, Online Silent Auction winner announcements and more. This event will be emceed by Andrew Jillings and Sara Ziesenitz.
- When and where is the Virtual Pool Party?
- The Virtual Pool Party is Saturday, May 15 from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. EST. The party will take place via Zoom.
- What is the cost of the Virtual Pool Party?
- Admission for the Virtual Pool Party is FREE. Donate $30 for the event to be a Friend of the Pool (per household) . If you register for the event at the Friend of the Pool level ($30 donation) by Wednesday, May 12, you will be entered into a drawing to win an Annual Family Membership for the Utica Zoo.
- How can I register for the Virtual Pool Party?
- Register online here.
- Is registration required for the Virtual Pool Party?
- Yes, register online to receive the Zoom link to join the party.
- Do I have to participate in all three fundraising events?
- No, these fundraising events (Treasure Hunt, Online Silent Auction and Virtual Pool Party) are all separate events. All event proceeds will benefit the Jack Boynton Community Pool.
Thank you for supporting the Jack Boynton Community Pool!