2022 Lesson Information (2023 Lesson Information Coming Soon!)
This Season, the Clinton Pool is offering its customary 3-week swim lesson sessions, as well as some full season opportunites (note the price difference in each case). Students may register for one or both sessions, or for full season options. Pricing varies per class, with reduced rates for families/individuals that have a current, 2022 Season Membership at the pool.
When filling out your Online Registration form, choose the session(s) for which you are registering and the appropriate class level. For further details on class levels, view our placement guide. PLEASE NOTE: Instructors may recommend placement changes based on their evaluation of participant skills.
Full Season (Saturday Classes): July 9 – August 13
($45 members / $65 non-members)
- Tadpoles (Ages 5-6): Sat., 10 – 10:30 am
- Learn to Swim – Level 1 (Ages 6-7): Sat., 9:30 – 10:00 am
- Learn to Swim – Level 2 (Ages 8-10): Sat., 9:00 – 9:30 am
NOTE: Tadpoles and Level 1 require direct contact with instructor. Students will be placed in a stable “pod” of children with an instructor.
NOTE: Saturday classes will run weekly throughout the six week session, but will still only provide 3 hours of lessons, rather than the 4.5 hours of lessons in a regular 3-week session. Prices have been reduced accordingly.
First Session, July 5 – July 23 / Second Session, July 26 – Aug 15
($60 members / $80 non-members) (Water Babies $45/$65)
PLEASE NOTE: Special scheduling for 2022 because July 4 falls on a Monday.
Lessons for Children 6 and Under:
- Water Babies (Parent & Child 2-4 yo) T/Th, 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
- Tadpoles (ages 5-6) M/W/F, 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Lessons for Children 7 and Over:
- Learn to Swim – Level 1 (ages 6-7) M/W/F, 11:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Learn to Swim – Level 2 (ages 8-10) M/W/F, 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Stroke Development – Level 3 (ages 10-12) T/Th, 10:45 – 11:30 a.m.
- Stroke Development – Level 3 (ages 10-12) M/W, 7:00 – 7:45 p.m.
- Stroke Refinement – Level 4/5 (ages 11-14) T/Th, 10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
NOTE: Tadpoles and Level 1 require direct contact with instructor. Students will be placed in a stable “pod” of no more than 4 children and 1 instructor.
NOTE: Each child enrolled in Water Babies needs to have a parent/guardian in the water accompanying them. Families with more than one child enrolled need one adult per child.
NOTE: All swim classes must have a minimum enrollment of 6 students to run. Enrollments are capped at 12/15 depending on the class.
Health and Safety
If a child or member of your family is feeling ill, we ask that you please avoid attending class as a preventative measure.
Policies are subject to change based upon ongoing review of national and local CDC guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation and continued support!
Fill out our online Swim Lesson Registration Form.
Review our Swim Lesson Placement Guide.
Download a Scholarship application.