Download a copy of the Member Rules Sheet and Liability Waiver to sign. We will also have copies available at the pool house. Every Family/Individual/Day Use Membership requires an agreement to abide by these rules. Below is a summary of the rules:
To protect our staff and visitors, the Pool has adopted the following COVID-19 Safety Rules.
(1) Pool Capacity/Hours/Reservations
• No more than 100 visitors and/or 35 visitor groups will be allowed inside the Pool grounds.
• To accommodate more visitors, the Pool will open for two daily sessions (1-3ː45 p.m. and 4ː15 – 7 p.m.). The Pool will be closed from 3ː45 to 4ː15 daily for cleaning.
• Visitors may reserve a space on-line. Visitors without reservations will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, but are not guaranteed admission.
• Children under 12 years old must be chaperoned by someone 16 years old or older.
(2) Masks/Physical Distancing
• Pool users who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including children, must wear masks covering their nose and mouth when entering and exiting the facility or in common spaces, like bathrooms or concessions line. Pool users who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are not required to wear masks. Masks are recommended, but not required, for unvaccinated visitors in designated physically distanced seating areas. Masks may not be worn in the Pool.
• Visitors should maintain a 6’ distance from other groups both inside and outside the Pool.
• Visitors are encouraged to bring their own chairs/towels. All visitors must sit in designated, physically distanced seating areas around the Pool. Each seating are should be used by one group of no more than six (6) people who should be from the same household or be fully vaccinated.
• To maintain physical distancing, no more than one visitor group is allowed at the Front desk, two groups in the changing rooms/bathrooms, and three groups in line for Concessions at any given time.
• To limit the potential for contact exposure, the Pool will not provide pool toys, ping pong, foosball, or other non-essential shared equipment this summer and, to ensure adequate space for social distancing, there will be no volleyball, dodgeball or other active games within the Pool grounds this year.
• Visitors must confirm that no one in their party is experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-related symptoms and that no one has been exposed to a known case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Anyone who is experiencing symptoms or has had a recent exposure will not be admitted.
• Patrons should notify the Pool if anyone in their party begins to experience COVID-related symptoms or is diagnosed with COVID-19 within three (3) days of a visit.
(4) Violation of Rules
• Visitors will be given one warning for rule violations. For a second violation, visitors will be asked to leave the Pool. Anyone ejected from the Pool more than once will be barred for the rest of the season.
• Anyone who responds aggressively to pool staff trying to enforce the rules will be asked to leave the Pool immediately and may be barred for the remainder of the season.
• No refunds will be provided if a visitor is ejected or barred for rule violations.