Download a copy of the Member Rules Sheet and Liability Waiver to sign. We will also have copies available at the pool house. Every Family/Individual/Day Use Membership requires an agreement to abide by these rules. Below is a summary of the rules:
To protect our staff and visitors, the Pool has adopted the following COVID-19 Safety Rulesː
(1) Pool Capacity/Hours/Reservationsː
• No more than 75 visitors (or 35 visitor groups) will be allowed inside the Pool grounds.
• To accommodate more visitors, the Pool will open for two daily sessions (1-3ː45 p.m. and 4ː15 – 7 p.m.). The Pool will be closed from 3ː45 to 4ː15 daily for cleaning.
• Members may reserve a space via SignUpGenius. Visitors without reservations will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis, but are not guaranteed admission.
• Children under 14 years old must be chaperoned by someone 16 years old or older.
(2) Masks/Physical Distancingː
• Masks are required in all common spaces, including the Pool entrance, Pool House and Concession line. Masks may not be worn in the Pool. Masks are recommended, but not required, in all other areas within the Pool grounds.
• Visitors should maintain a 6’ distance from other groups both inside and outside the Pool.
• Visitors must bring their own chairs/towels and sit a designated, physically distanced space around the Pool. Each space should be used by one group of no more than six (6) people who should be from the same household.
• To maintain physical distancing, no more than one visitor group is allowed at the Front desk, two visitor groups in the changing rooms/bathrooms, and three visitor groups in line for Concessions at any given time.
• To limit the potential for contact exposure, the Pool will not provide chairs, pool toys, swim vests, ping pong, foosball, or other shared equipment this summer.
• To ensure adequate space for social distancing, there will be no volleyball, dodgeball or other active games within the Pool grounds this year.
• To enter the Pool grounds, visitors must confirm that no one in their party is experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-related symptoms and that no one has been exposed to a known case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Anyone who is experiencing symptoms or has had a recent exposure will not be admitted.
• Patrons should notify the Pool if anyone in their party begins to experience COVID-related symptoms or is diagnosed with COVID-19 within three (3) days of a visit.
(4) Violation of Rules;
• Visitors will be given one warning for rule violations. For a second violation, visitors will be asked to leave the Pool. Anyone ejected from the Pool more than once will be barred for the rest of the season.
• Anyone who responds aggressively to pool staff trying to enforce the rules will be asked to leave the Pool immediately and may be barred for the remainder of the season.