2018 Lesson Information
The Clinton Pool offers two 3-week swim lesson sessions each season. Each session consists of three 30-minute classes per week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Students may register for one or both sessions.
Session 1: July 2-20
Session 2: July 23 – August 10
Lessons for Children 4 and Under:
- Water Babies (Parent & Child: 1-2 yo) M/W/F 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Tadpoles (3-4 yo) M/W/F 11:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Lessons for Children 5 and Over:
- Level 1: Learn to Swim M/W/F 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Level 2: Learn to Swim M/W/F 10:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Level 3: Stroke Development M/W/F 9:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Level 4/5: Stroke Refinement M/W/F 9:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
Cost is $30 per 3-week session for pool members per child; $60 per 3-week session for non-members per child.